* 6 sheets nori
* 3 cups sumeshi
* 1 small cucumber
* 1 avocado
* 6 stalks green onion
* 2 tbsp Siracha hot sauce
* 6 oz tuna sashimi
* 3 oz tobiko
1. Cook sushi rice.
2. Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
3. Cut off the hard skin and discard.
4. Slice the avocado into thin sticks.
5. Slice the cucumber into long, thin sticks.
6. Wash the green onion, cut the long green stalks off of the white bulb-like things. Discard the white bulbs.
7. Using a sharp knife, slice the tuna into 1/8 – 1/4 inch thick slices against the grain of the fillet.
8. Cut each of these slices in half lengthwise, so they are about 1/2 inch wide.
9. Roll the sushi, using avocado, cucumber, a stalk of green onion, tuna, a tsp of Siracha, and a little tobiko as your fillings.